- Black Ant Extract – This extract is also called Polyrhachis Vicina Roger. This extract is often referred to as the “King of Herbs”. The natural ingredient is often associated with longevity and also yields some anti-aging properties. It is high in protein, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin B12, vitamin B2 and vitamin B1. It is also an excellent source of amino acids and provides the human body with numerous minerals. Black Ant Extract also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginseng Root –Ginseng is often used to provide a boost in cognitive performance. It is also used by some men to improve their erectile function. Some studies found ginseng to be effective in reducing the severity of erectile dysfunction symptoms. Ginseng may also boost libido and energy levels, thus allowing the user to last longer in bed.
- Medlar – The most significant benefits of the Medlar fruit is its ability to boost immune function, improve the respiratory system and to protect the human body against viruses. These fruits are also natural aphrodisiacs, which can be used to improve sexual function and libido among both genders.
- Zinc – Scientists have found a link between a deficiency in zinc and erectile dysfunction. This is because zinc plays important parts in the male reproductive system. Zinc also helps with immune system regulation and has an important function in all body cells. Furthermore, zinc contributes toward the production of testosterone – low zinc levels can lead to lower testosterone scores.
- L-Arginine – L-Arginine is classified as a prosexual nutrient that helps men with erectile dysfunction achieve better quality erections – and faster erections. The amino acid L-Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide, which is a gaseous molecule that contributes toward the vasodilation process of blood vessels in the body. When the vasodilation process improves, blood flow is enhanced. This can help the penile chambers obtain more blood when the penis becomes erect, thus causing the erection to be harder.
SWAG Male Enhancement